Honda has been making some of the most advanced vehicles in the world for decades. The Honda Civic is no exception, and it continues to be one of the best-equipped cars around with its latest technology. From luxury features like CabinComfort to super-efficient powertrains, here are some highlights from this year’s model:
There’s a lot of technology at work in this new Civic, and we’re going to break down some of the coolest features.
- Honda LaneWatch: This is one of our favorite features on this car because it makes driving safer by allowing you to see what’s happening on your right side when you turn on your right signal. If there’s something in your blind spot, LaneWatch will let you know so that nothing goes wrong when changing lanes or merging into traffic.
- HondaLink: This app allows drivers to access their phone through their car’s infotainment system and provides entertainment options like Pandora music streaming service or Google Maps navigation software–all without taking their eyes off the road! The best part? It works with any smartphone (Android or iOS) so there are no worries about compatibility issues here!
- Honda Sensing: Another cool feature included as standard equipment on all models except those equipped with CVT transmission option (which has its own list). This suite includes radar-based adaptive cruise control with low speed follow capability plus lane departure warning system with lane keep assist function; both help reduce stress while driving long distances by keeping track of cars behind yours as well as alerting drivers if they veer out-of-bounds while following traffic flow along busy highways etcetera…
The cabin is where you’ll spend most of your time and it’s important to be comfortable. The Civic has plenty of space for five passengers, with ample legroom in both front and rear seats. The seats are also heated and ventilated, which means that even on a long drive you won’t feel too hot or sweaty.
A glass sunroof lets natural light into the cabin while giving it an open feel; this feature also helps keep things cool inside when parked with the engine off because it allows air circulation through the car’s bodywork. Other features include a multi-information display (MID) screen that displays information about driving style performance as well as helping drivers navigate using GPS navigation system built into the MID screen itself rather than having separate sat nav unit mounted onto dashboard like many other cars do today
Familiar Honda power
The Honda Civic is well known for its reliability and efficiency. The latest model comes with a wide variety of engines, including a 1.0L turbocharged engine that can get up to 40 miles per gallon on the highway. The Civic also offers a 2.0L naturally aspirated engine with 180hp or 160hp depending on trim level, as well as an available manual transmission or automatic transmission (CVT).
The Honda Civic is still one of the best-equipped cars around.
The Honda Civic is a very popular car, and it’s been around since the 1970s. The Civic has become an icon of technology and innovation in automobiles. It was one of the first vehicles to feature airbags and anti-lock brakes (ABS), which are now standard on most cars.
The latest generation of Honda Civics still offer some great options for technology lovers:
- Apple CarPlay compatibility allows you to connect your iPhone or iPad with ease so you can use Siri voice commands through your car’s speakers and touchscreen display screen;
- Android Auto compatibility allows you to do the same thing with Google Maps or Waze navigation apps;
- Lane Keeping Assist System warns drivers when they’re drifting out of their lane; this feature can help prevent accidents by keeping them centered within their lane lines;
The Honda Civic is a car for the future. It has all the latest technology, but it’s still affordable and easy to drive. The new Civic Hybrid will save you money on gas while giving you more power than ever before. And if that wasn’t enough, there are even more options available than before!